Friday, March 6, 2015

A Sofia Celebration

I received free products in order to host a Disney Side @Home Celebration. The opinions expressed here are my own.

A couple months ago, I filled out a survey and crossed my fingers. A week or so later and I received a confirmation email that we'd been chosen to host a Disney Side @Home Celebration. We were super excited to get our box just before a big snowstorm hit. While Doug was out plowing, Keira and I got to unpack all sorts of fun stuff.




We received a box aimed at preschool girls and it had loads of Sofia the First stuff.

Keira was so excited the morning of our celebration and wanted to set the table and make sure everything was just right.

Our friends arrived and the kids all ran off to play princess dress-up, little brothers included. Is he not the cutest? Just look at that smile.

We had to corral them to eat lunch. The little buckets worked fantastic for holding grapes.



Lucian kept asking for more grapes in his bucket.


And why kind of celebration would it be without cupcakes?




After lunch, it was time for some games. Unfortunately, most of the games that we received in our box were a bit advanced for the kids, but the Pin The Smile on Mickey went over great.



The boys had a great time playing with the smiles...

even if they were a ways from reaching Mickey.


I had printed some coloring pages for a more low-key activity as well.

Between the lip balms, nail polish, stickers & Palace Pets, the girls were downright giddy over their goody bags. The chocolate covered pretzel rods were the first to go.





Of course, I couldn't send my friend home empty handed. Twinings Tea, HP photo paper, chore charts and extra Sofia placemats.



I received free products in order to host a Disney Side @Home Celebration. The opinions expressed here are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are incredibly adorable. The end.

    ReplyDelete