Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Product Review - Australian Tea Tree Oil



Every now & then, I get a chance to review a product. They don't aways have a variety of uses, but this one? Tons. From skin cleansers to bathroom disinfectant; shampoo to detergents. It's tea tree oil.


Apothecary Extracts Tee Tree Oil can be used for a multitude of uses, over 50 of which are provided in an e-book that comes with each purchase. It's sold in a 4 ounce bottle, which is more than most essential oils (usually one ounce).


Since I was in the process of making myself some bath salts, I went ahead and added the tea tree oil to my recipe. I would say, it is stronger than I was expecting. It completely overtook the cedarwood I had originally planned for and I ended up adding a bit more bath salt mixture than I had planned to make to tone it down.  I did enjoy the bath, though it turned out to be shorter than I planned. Darn kids. There was a nice aroma and my skin felt great afterwards.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment