Monday, April 8, 2013

Easter 2013

Easter afternoon, we headed out to Doug's brother's house for their annual dinner & egg hunt. Keira found the basket of waiting to be hidden eggs and decided to do a little quality control. Yep, filled & ready to go.

While everyone finished eating, my little monkey ventured over to the swing set. This girl loves slides.

Before long, it was time to start the egg hunt. Away she went (with plenty of helpers).

Of course, after the hunt, she went right back to playing.

From there, we headed to my mom's house. We were hoping she'd fall asleep on the drive, but it just wasn't long enough and she only had a brief doze. See where I get my craftiness from? How cute is my mom's table setting?


Don't ask me how, but we not only ate again, but had dessert as well. So much good food, a non-stop day, it was no wonder that all 3 of us slept so good that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment