Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas, a few days late

I'm sure some of you have been wondering where all the cute pics of Keira during Christmas are. Well, until this afternoon, they were still sitting in my camera. The day after Christmas, we got another 'present'. Keira and I, as well as several other family members, came down with the flu. Once again, we are fortunate to have close family to help out whenever we need a hand. We are doing much better now, so without further ado, Christmas!

We celebrated with my family the Saturday before with a big dinner, gifts for the kids, and great company.

Here are the girls in their Christmas dresses.

My family preparing dinner.

And what dinner is complete without something bursting into flames? (It was just a tinfoil liner)

After dinner, we gathered in the parlor to watch the girls open their gifts.


After Auntie Heidi explained that her present was for use in the bath, Keira loudly proclaimed it was bathtime.
Luckily,we were able to distract her with another present.





Christmas morning was very low key and spent at home relaxing. Keira opened up her presents while Doug and I had our coffee.




One of my friends sent this Little People castle to Keira for Christmas. She loves her Little People.

I was surprised at how much needed to be assembled but it went together quick enough. (note the supervisor on the left)




Later that evening, we went to Doug's brother's house to get together with his family.


No comments:

Post a Comment