Thursday, November 15, 2012

Window Clings

On Tuesday, Keira and I did a bunch of errands. One of which was stopping at the dollar store. I love the dollar store. There's always something to find there. Since Christmas is on it's way, like most other stores, the decorations are out. I picked up a little bell decoration to hang on our door. You know, since Keira really enjoyed the one I bought last year. Translation: she destroyed it. At least she had fun doing it.

I also picked up some window clings with the idea that Keira might enjoy them. We haven't yet switched out the front door from the screen to the glass (hopefully, this weekend) so we couldn't use them there. She's still too small to really reach the windows. As I've mentioned in a previous post, our fridge isn't magnetic so there's very little on it. A perfect canvas for window clings.

It took a bit for her to figure out that they weren't actually magnets, but once she had the concept, she went to town.


Looking for the best place for the ornament.

Look at that focus. Cling placement is very important.


She even shared her clings with me.
 
 Then she tried to eat them and I had to take them away. She was less than happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment