Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thursday Song Share

I'm linking up with another fellow blogger, Jayne from the naptown organizer, for her Thursday Song Share. Hey, it's got me blogging more, which is one of my goals.

Since the first time I heard this song, it brought me to tears. When I learned the full story, I bawled. Of course, it didn't help that I was several months pregnant with our little girl either. Every time I listen to it, it reminds to hold onto her. You never know when your little ones will be gone from your grasp, for whatever reason. Whether tragedy or just plain old growing up, one day, they're just not there anymore. I know there'll be plenty of times that she'll make me crazy and I'll be pulling out my hair, but I treasure every day that I get to hold my baby girl in my arms.


Be sure to head over to the naptown organizer to see Jayne's song of the week and check out any other links. You never know, you might find a new favorite to listen to.

No comments:

Post a Comment