Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Thankful 30: Post 16 - Pinterest

Pinterest.

That evil little website.

I love it.

Seriously. I do. Because had I never found it, I would not be attempting all these crafty things that I do. I wouldn't have a billion things to do with Keira as she grows. I wouldn't have a ton of ideas for decorating my home. Ok, well, Doug might have appreciated that one. Though he hasn't complained about any of the recipes I've found. Of course, I should make some more of those. One of my blogging friends, Nicole, over at The Kavanaugh Report recently made breaded meatballs. I'm going to have to make them. I will be adding a boatload of cheese to mine though. Sorry, Nic.

I've actually made lots of stuff from Pinterest. Almost all with good results. Almost. I will admit to one recipe that sounded good that ended up in the trash. I've made bows, dresses, desserts and more. And you happen to follow me on Pinterest, you've probably noticed, I tend to pin a bunch of similar items when I'm planning on making something. It makes it a little bit more mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment