Monday, March 19, 2012

Toddlerhood: Round 1

To say Keira has gotten into mischief as an infant is a heck of an understatement. Feel free to peruse the archives if you haven't seen her escapades. It seems she has every intention of keeping me on my toes well into toddlerhood.

This is our stove. Sans knobs. Keira can not only reach them, but turn them. Such a cute little fire hazard, isn't she?

She can also reach the kitchen drawers. Luckily, not enough to take things out. Yet. But she is tall enough to put things in.

She can reach the tabletops quite easily.

 She can also take the garbage lid off.

 Though she hasn't gotten the concept of recycling just yet (she threw her water bottle away).

And while I washed the kitchen floor, she tried to scale the gate.

Since that didn't work, she decided on a different goal.

 I'll admit it, it amused me when she turned the vacuum on and scared herself. Not that she was scared, but because she told that vacuum off for it (note the pointed finger. A moment before, she was waving it at the vacuum).

And the real fun, as if those weren't enough, she can now reach door knobs.

Yep, just what I needed.


This place is gonna start looking like Alcatraz.

1 comment:

  1. This makes me happy for my short little baby!

    I love the vacuum picture!

    ReplyDelete