Friday, March 9, 2012

Bathroom Lockdown

As if we needed another reason that Keira should not be allowed in the bathroom.



And today, as I was getting her second bath ready.

Yup, second bath. She had to have two today. Why, you ask? Well, it would just figure that the only Safety First lock that I didn't use 3M sticky tabs with happened to be on the toilet. I just used the adhesive they come with. Apparently, that wasn't a good idea.

Once again, someone forgot to close the bathroom door (It actually wasn't Doug this time) and she managed to pull it just right, well, the next thing I know, I hear splashing. You can imagine I was concerned. Yup, there she was. Playing in the toilet water. Wonderful. Toilet water all over the seat, the floor, her onesie was soaked.

I will be installing a bungee on the door very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment