Thursday, February 2, 2012

We are just a crafty family

See these cupcakes?


Red velvet covered in crushed Oreos?

I didn't bake them. Doug did. Hence the Oreo abundance. They are very yummy.

My kusudama is coming along nicely. I finished the petals last night and got a few of the flowers put together before calling it quits.

And we went to my mom's today. I started the onesies and bow ties. I had no idea that were that easy. Seriously. Ridiculous easy. I started by getting out my felt colors.

 

Keira helped.


Then I cut the felt to the right sizes.

And Voila!

I love these so much! They are so cute! I can't wait to give them to my friend and see how much she likes them.

While I worked on bow ties, there was some napping going on in the other room.

Then some peek-a-boo.


And a whole lot of screeching.

No comments:

Post a Comment