Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pinterest Post:

We attempted another Pinterest find: Colored Ice Cubes! I say attempted because it came to a halt when common sense and logic finally decided to stop by. Ever colored Easter eggs? What did your finger tips look like by the time you were even halfway through? Yep, now apply that logic here. I am very sad to say it didn't dawn on me until I saw the ice cube dissolving in the tub. But anyway, Keira enjoyed them so I think I might just make regular ones for her to play with in the tub. And of course, pictures!

What we started with - water & food coloring.

Next day - ice!

First cube dissolving.

Keira eating cube #2 (I figured yellow would do the least amount of damage). Note the green tinted water.


And my trouble maker at her finest. All three drawers open.

No comments:

Post a Comment