Monday, January 2, 2012

In A Year...a photo review of 2011

Early in the year, I was pregnant. We went for a 3D ultrasound and confirmed that we were having a girl.


I had my baby shower. Thank you again to everyone that was there. A special thank you to my family who spent so much time and effort putting together was was such a great event. Just for the record, I could have gone without being accosted by the blonde wig. :)


February saw the birth of our daughter, Keira Noelle.  We'll ignore the fact that I look hideous. Seeing as how I was in labor, I get a free pass.


 Such a happy daddy. :)
 Already full of smiles.
  On our way home.
 
 We lost a great friend and companion.

 Keira had her first time out to eat.

We made a mess getting hand & foot prints.


 Keira was christened.

She went swimming for the first time and loved it. We have a fish.

She went on her first plane ride and did great.
We went to Disney with the entire family.

And I mean, the ENTIRE family.

Keira started solid foods.

And loves them.

We discovered she's more like Daddy as the days go by.
 She started cruising.

Then she started crawling

She gets into more and more each day

We Trick or Treated on Halloween.

We celebrated Thanksgiving.
 
 We made new friends.

 And more new friends.

 We discovered Pinterest. And became totally addicted.

 We celebrated Keira's first Christmas.

 Even Papa dressed for the occasion.

 So much has happened this past year, it'd be an impossibly long blog post if I were to try to write it all down. We've laughed, we've cried, we've loved and lost. We've watched our tiny newborn growing toward toddlerhood. Who know what 2012 will hold? I can't wait to find out. And don't worry, there'll be posts and plenty of pictures. So be sure to follow us into the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment