Saturday, December 3, 2011

Meeting new friends

Today, Keira and I went to the Museum of Science in Boston to meet up with some friends. We all had a great time and I can't wait to do it again. Of course, I took pictures. (I'll apologize for any graininess. Dim lighting and fast babies don't make for crisp clean photos.)

On our way into the city. I'm actually thrilled that the city line one wasn't really crooked. I put the camera on the passenger seat before we got going and when the city came in view, I picked it up, and without looking away from the road, took the shot.

 

After parking in the garage, I got all our stuff in the stroller and wheeled Keira to the elevator. While waiting, I got a few shots of the view from the garage.




We were the first ones there, so we got in line to get the tickets (gotta love library discount passes). Soon enough, the others arrived. We all recognized each other right away and made our introductions. The babies introduced themselves as well.


We strolled through the museum and checked out the exhibits like the dinosaurs and birds. We even got to see a live animal show, though the other ladies were braver than I was with checking out the snake. Not my fave creature to say the least.




Then we saw the monkeys.


Haha! Not that one. Real Tamarin monkeys. Tiny, fluffy critters. Fast little buggers. I had to wait until they stopped to get a decent pic.








The babies loved watching them. There was (I think) about 3 or 4 in the habitat but it was hard to tell because they kept moving around.

We headed back to the empty arena to let the little ones play around. They had a great time checking things out.



Then the climbing started.

And monkey see, monkey do.


There they go.


All three babies.


Here we go again on the step.



They were going to start another show so we relocated to another big empty area and brought out some toys. Of course, they then decided that the outside of the escalator made the best playtable.




 Just because they are all so adorable. Close-ups!



No comments:

Post a Comment