Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Always learning

Keira has finally figured out to put her Peek-a-blocks in the giraffe. Whoo! I've been trying to get her to do it for a while now but the other day, it must have just clicked and after showing her, she did it. She put it in a few times, then decided to figure out how it worked.




Then she noticed I had the camera. 

While texting a friend, I was reminded that I had glow sticks. Thanks to Pinterest, Glow Bath! Once again, inspection first. Fairly uninteresting in the light, apparently.

And yeah, dim room + moving baby in water = crap photos. Of course, had I remembered to increase my ISO (camera setting), I'd have gotten much better ones. Oh well, just another excuse to do this again.


This is how it should have looked. And yes, glow sticks fit perfectly into the little holes of the drain (no, none of them went down).

No comments:

Post a Comment