Friday, November 11, 2011

Yummy, yummy, yummy

Another Pinterest trial. This time something yummy. Peanut butter & chocolate chip croissants. To be honest, I'm not as big a fan of peanut butter as Doug is. I decided to do some with peanut butter & chocolate chips, some with chocolate chips & marshmallows, a couple with Nutella, and the last with a dark chocolate, banana & bourbon liquor spread.

Rolled them up, baked and mmmm. I'm still not a pb fan. Actually, this peanut butter just isn't that good to me to begin with so eh. The dark chocolate one, banana bourbon, I'm on the fence with. It's good, I'm just not sure if I like it yet. I was hoping the chocolate and marshmallow would taste smores-ish but they weren't flavorful enough. Probably not enough marshmallows.

The Nutella one was so good. I had to remind myself to leave the other one for Doug so he could try it.





1 comment: