Monday, November 28, 2011

Whew! What a weekend!

Another weekend over. Thursday, our original plan was to go for Chinese, but it was closed when we got there. We ended up going to my in-laws for chicken & dumplings. Fantastic comfort food. Friday, I spent on the phone to customer services. Saturday was spent eating a big turkey dinner. My mom worked on Thursday so we had our Thanksgiving turkey on Saturday instead.


 Abby made Turkey cookies for each place setting. How cute are they?

I had to get a close-up.

It's been a while since I've eaten so much food in one sitting. But it was all so good.

Keira did great with her meal as well. She had turkey, mashed potatoes & carrots, cranberry sauce and cornbread. Poor thing even looks stuffed.

After dinner, she spent time playing with Grandma and Papa. She even managed to snag Papa's glasses.

 And I finished the scarf for my friend. It's soft, squishy and all I can say is it's a good thing it's not my color because I might have been tempted to hang onto it.

No comments:

Post a Comment