Friday, November 4, 2011

Well, that worked out nicely.

My "Friday Favorite" ended up coinciding with the 30 Day Photo Challenge - Favorite Item. No, this was not intentional. To be honest, if it was, I would have noticed a little earlier than 8:30 at night. I had totally forgotten about my Friday Favorite. Bad blogger. Anyway.

We've had our Keurig coffee maker for a few years now and I love it. And I mean love. There are some mornings, I'd climb inside that bugger if I could. I'd wrap myself around it in a full body hug.

Now that you're wondering about my sanity, I would like to point out that I've gotten very little sleep in the last 8 months (duh). But I've always been a coffee addict. We're talking whole pots in a day. By myself. Yeah, I know. I don't drink that much anymore. Now it's about 2-3 cups a day. I think. Keira has a habit of making me forget that I even have a cup of coffee regardless of how bad I may need it.

I use the Keurig so much. At the moment, I'm using K-cups. We actually have a filter that allows you to put in your own coffee instead, but after having to vacuum coffee grinds of the kitchen floor a couple times, thanks to Keira's help, I decided it wasn't worth it. I love that I can get them in different flavors. I also love that I get coupons from Target all the time for them.

But coffee isn't the only thing I use it for. I will run it without a k-cup for tea, hot chocolate or cider. Yeah, you can buy the cups with those as well, but I have pouches so that's what I use. I also use it for oatmeal. So much faster than putting a kettle on the stove or using the microwave to heat the water.

And now a cup of tea before bed sounds really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment