Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Today was warm. I have no idea what the temperature actually was but it was warm enough to make our house at least 76. At that point, I had 2 windows open and a fan on. I was 2 degrees from putting the AC on because it took about 3 hours before it started to come down. One of the downsides to warm days are the bugs. We are constantly infested with these little buggers.
And yes, infested. When you have more than 50-100 of them, it's an infestation no matter what creature they are. It's not bad right now because it's fall. We'll only have 10 or so. But during the summer? Eh. We have an unspoken agreement. They stay off of me & the food and I don't vacuum them up. So far, so good.

One thing Keira has always had down pat was glaring. Seriously, this girl can stare you down like nobody's business. See? And I hadn't even done anything.

Since she's always trying to grab the food containers and she was going straight to the tub, I decided to let her have one once she was done eating. It wasn't as bad as I thought it might be.
Then she had her bath. She is just so stinking cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment