Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Same old, same old

I'm been busy, but once again, it's the usual mundane stuff: paperwork, cleaning, more babyproofing.


Who designs baby locks? Seriously. This is lock #4. The first 2 wouldn't fit because the knobs were too far apart for the lock to reach. The third, well, Doug & I could barely open it while in our hands so there was no way we'd be able to open it with it on the doors. Lock #4 works great and is easy enough for us to open. However, the sticky backing to attach it to the cabinet? Yeah, it came right off the lock when I tried to peel the paper off to stick it on. 3M tabs to the rescue.


It came in a 2 pack so the bathroom cabinet is all set now as well and we no longer have to keep the door closed.

Like the rest of the hallway.

We've yet to decide on stair gates so for now, the Pack N'Play works good.
I also used the felt sticky feet on a couple cabinet doors and drawers to protect little fingers from getting smooshed.


I've also been knitting a scarf for a friend. I hadn't used needles this big before. For that matter, yarn this thick either. There was a bit of troubleshooting (and a bit of help from Grandma) but I'm really happy with the way it's coming out. The yarn is nice and soft and smooshy. I hope she likes it as much as I do.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment