Tuesday, November 1, 2011

More catching up

Is it bad that I had to go back a few posts and see what I had already talked about? I've just been doing so much that I've completely lost track.

Let's see: Halloween. Keira had spaghetti sauce for the first time. She wasn't a fan. To be honest, it was kind of nasty. She ate a few spoonful a bit unwillingly. I felt bad so I switched her to one of her faves, squash. Which she decided that she wanted to eat herself. Independence is going to be fun. And messy. Needless to say, Daddy wasn't too interested in a hug.

A bath and a nap later and we (well, they) got all costumed up and ready to go Trick-or-Treating. check out the wings on Abby's fairy costume.

We even made the rounds to see Memere & Pepere & Godmother Brittany. She was one tired little tiger.

No comments:

Post a Comment