Saturday, November 5, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge Day Five - Puppy Love

I had an idea in mind for this topic but I just couldn't find a way to make it work. Mainly because I was running on 2 hours of sleep. After being up most of the night, Keira decided that 4:30 was the perfect time to start the day. Joy of joys. I'm so looking forward to Daylight Savings. (Why do we still do that?)

I spent most of the day wondering how I was going to get a pic of "Puppy Love". I kept imagining a young couple, maybe holding hands or something.

And as I'm typing this, I realize I'm.an.idiot. Full-blown, head-meet-desk idiot. It's Friday. We live 2 minutes from the mall. For the love of fig, how could I have missed that one? sigh.

Oh well. I ended up getting a picture anyway and it was in front of me the whole time. It almost slapped me in the face. Literally. See?

It's one of Keira's books. In fact, at the moment, her absolute favorite, The Pet I'll Get. And guess what the first animal is? That's right a puppy. And she loves this book. So much that she's destroyed it. Gentle is going to be a hard lesson.

It wasn't easy getting a picture. Apparently, she loves the strap on my camera more. And she was determined to get her hands on it. In the end, it was Doug who came up with how to get the pic. (Thanks sweetie)

No comments:

Post a Comment