Saturday, October 8, 2011

Yesterday's post was fairly unimpressive. Today's will be a little better. Don't get your hopes up too high, I only said a little. I've been clearing out some storage space and re-organizing (as I've said and the main reason for my lack of posed pics of Keira or anything substantially interesting) and happened upon my fall decorations. Seeing as how it's now fall, I figured I'd put them out. For those of you not in the know, 99% of them are from either my shower or wedding. I love that they didn't go to waste and I can continue using them year after year.






Keira had peaches for lunch today. Can you tell?
 That is the messiest she has ever been. She's usually not a messy eater. I think it's because she's teething. She kept shoving her fingers in her mouth, which is how it ended up everywhere else. Instead of trying to wipe her up, I decided it was easier to just give her a bath. Not quite sure why but she loves her hairbrush. It must feel good on her gums because she's always chewing on it.


She's so going to hate me for this one day. I just couldn't resist playing with the little bit of hair she has.

Nothing like relaxing in the tub with your feet up. (Yes, I know, she almost doesn't fit in the dishpan anymore. We have to dig out the ducky tub from where ever it is.)
 Well, until it's time to splash anyway. She really enjoys her baths.



Not quite sure how this happened but yesterday and today, her naps have been awesome. It might be just a phase but I'm loving it. I've gotten a few things done around the house and well as had a chance to relax. Once a few more things are taken care of, I'll be napping right along with her. Yesterday, her morning nap was an hour and a half and today it was an hour and 15, while the afternoon nap was an hour and a half. Previously, morning naps were about 20/30 minutes and afternoon's were 40-60.

No comments:

Post a Comment