Monday, October 3, 2011

Stills & videos

I can't say it's been boring but the last couple days have been mundane at least. I'm been cleaning, rearranging and catching up on paperwork and haven't gotten much fun stuff done. I am planning on some new posed pics of Keira this week so stayed tuned for those. She actually is cruising now while holding onto the couch or coffee table. Just a few steps, but still enough. I have no pics of this because I was right behind her in case she fell. Which she did. In the meantime, you'll have to content yourselves with pics of her attempts at crawling.
 
 
 
 

Meet Froggy. Keira loves Froggy. Poor Froggy.
 
 

And a video. This is what I deal with all day long. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Keira flinging froggy around is too cute!! She looks so excited!

    ReplyDelete