Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Pinteresting Challenge

I recently posted about my new addition to Pinterest. A friend of mine that is also on it, Kim at {My} Life's Stories, recently pinned a 30 Day Photo Challenge. I have often wanted to do one but never had the motivation to really do it. So why not do it together and keep each other motivated? So I sent Kim a message and we decided on a start date of November 1st. This will give us time to finish up anything we're working on now and (hopefully) be done before the Christmas panic sets in. Then we thought, hey, why not open it up to whoever wants to join in?


Both Kim and I will be hosting and posting the challenge daily so you can run out and take your photos and then link them up.  Head on over to her page and follow her in the mean time and we are both looking forward to starting up on November 1!

1 comment: