Friday, October 14, 2011

Meet my new addiction: Pinterest

And trust me, it's an addiction. I will totally need a 12 step program if I ever try to quit it. Not that I ever plan to. It would take a serious intervention to get me off that site. Of course, since I'm getting everyone else I know on it somehow, I don't think there will be anyone left to do it. Go ahead. Check it out. You know you want to.

It's basically an internet bulletin board that helps you keep your favorite stuff organized. When you see something you like, you "pin it" to one of your boards. You can have as many boards as you want, named whatever you want. You can even repin things to multiple boards. I've gotten ideas for Keira's 1st birthday party, recipes I want to try, awesome ideas for decorating the house, organizing tips that are fantastic, photo ideas and more. It never ends. Now if I can just find the time to do all of this cool things I'm finding. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment