Friday, October 14, 2011

Keira's Room

I did a bunch of rearranging in Keira's room recently. Here's how it started out pre-baby.







And here's how it looks now. We got curtains, moved stuff downstairs, then back upstairs. We set up our spare bed in her room. This will make those lovely teething nights a little easier for me to bear. Basically, no more recliner sleeping for me. Yay! I got the quilt & shams on clearance at Target and love how it matches her room. If & when we have company, Keira can just sleep in our room for a few nights. (Please feel free to ignore the crappy shelves. We're in the process of staining nice ones. They might be done before she goes to college.)




Close up of the quilt, shams & turtle pillow.  (There's two turtles on the bottom which is what caught my eye at Target.)

 Close up of monkey mobile.

 


Grandma-made lamp, starlight frog & sound machine.


No comments:

Post a Comment