Thursday, October 20, 2011

Comfort food

Today was rainy and lousy. See?
 

So I decided to make something warm and yummy. I love this. It's so easy to make and it's really good.

It's cans of Cream of Potato soup (condensed) with vegetables & chicken topped with Stove Top stuffing. I've usually used Mixed Vegetables (carrots, peas, corn) but this time I decided to go for a little variety and use Broccoli Normandy (broccoli, squash, carrots, cauliflower) and some corn. Cut the chicken into bite size pieces and mix with the soup & veggies. Bake at 350 for an hour. Make the Stove Top as the directions on the box say. When done, spread over the casserole and put back into the oven for 10 more minutes to crisp the top.


Now I'm hungry again. Good thing we have leftovers. And I found a way to keep Keira occupied while I made the Stove Top. (I manage to get it all prepared and in the oven while she was down for her afternoon nap.) She really enjoyed playing with the clothespins. Another secret weapon. Yay!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment