Monday, September 19, 2011

It's Official.

She's out of 9 months clothes. I can still get them on her, but the pants are turning into high waters and with the weather getting colder, it's just not a good idea. The onsies I can no loner snap but that's mainly due to her fluffy butt. A few days shy of 7 months and already in 12 month clothes. Who would have thought? I'm 5'2". Doug likes to say he's 5'7/8". We had her 6 month check-up today (yes, I know it's a month behind). She is 18 pounds, 2 ounces and 27 inches long. That put her in the 76th percentile for weight and 93rd for height. No one saw that coming. Ever.



This weekend we also put in the new car seat. A Graco MyRide 65. Roughly translated, the last car seat we plan to buy/deal with until necessary (read: until she doesn't fit). We also dropped her crib mattress. Yeah, now I get to lean in even further. I swear, these crib makers are all 6' tall and don't realize that not everyone is. Ridiculous. She still isn't sleeping through the night again yet, though the stretches have been getting longer. She's definitely teething though so I'm not banking on it anytime soon. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment