Friday, September 2, 2011

I am so tired.

Keira decided today was a good day to get up early and then to mess with me, take a hour and forty minute nap. I spent more than half of it, thinking she'd wake up "any minute". Of course, then her early afternoon nap was about a half hour. Think she went down for a late afternoon nap? Nope, fell asleep in the Ergo around 6:30. Argh. I love the monkey to pieces, but she drives me batty some days.

These last few nights have been crazy. I can count on one hand the number of times she hasn't slept through the night since she was 6 weeks old. And the last 3 nights are on there. I'm just thanking God that she's such a happy baby.

I feel like I got a good amount done the last two days. I got the yard mowed, finished some freelance work, been keeping up on the blog, cleaned the downstairs bath, and sorted some more stuff in the office. This is in additional to the diaper & clothes laundry, washing dishes & bottles, feeding Doug and Keira, playing with Keira and generally keeping the house tidy.

Tomorrow we have Doug's niece's birthday party to go to. I've already got her present ready and waiting on our kitchen table. When we get up, I'll stuff Keira's diapers and pack her bag, then we can play until it's time to go. For now, I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment