Monday, September 26, 2011

Grass & Trees

Today was a lazy day. We played, watch the signing DVDs & cooked some dinner in the crockpot. Pretty uneventful. Just the way I like it. Trust me.

We ended up going outside as the sun was going down. We have a great patch of shade in our front yard thanks to some really big pine trees. Keira loves to rip up grass. So much so that she pulled back the blanket to get to it. She was wearing white pants so I figured I'd spare Doug scrubbing grass stains. She didn't agree.




I noticed that her hair has been coming in. It's looks like there's a bald spot, but it's actually just really light hair.

 At just the right angle (and a quick camera adjustment), you can actually see just how much has come in.



I've never been able to deal with Keira's eyelashes. They are so long and pretty. I just had to get a close-up. I decided to play in Photoshop for a little bit today as well.


Then I decided to put her on the bench we have in our front yard between the pine trees
and take some more pics.







No comments:

Post a Comment