Thursday, September 8, 2011

Getting the ball rolling...

Yesterday, my mother-in-law came over to watch Keira while I did the grocery shopping. It was raining all day so that was a huge help. It not only takes longer when I have her with me (which I don't normally mind),  but with the rain, it would have been a pain getting her in & out with all the food. I went to Ocean State, Hannaford, BJ's & Target. Now we're good for a month, at least.

Today, I brought Keira to my mom's (She goes there on Thursdays now) and drove up to Somerville. It's the closest cloth diaper store, which really sucks. I bought what I hope to be the last of the diapers. Now I'm cleaning because we're having company tomorrow. I sent out Facebook messages and emails and reconnected with some friends. It feels good to be getting life back in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment