Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Cake Vs. Baby

My mother-in-law came over yesterday with my niece and we made some cake balls. Ok, we dipped and decorated pre-made balls. I showed them how to do it and they made a bunch. They did pretty good. My niece really enjoyed doing it and made a few different designs and my mother-in-law made some for her Red Hats meeting today. They were red with purple drizzle on them and came out good. For some reason the chocolates didn't want to melt as good as they usually do. No idea why but whatever. While Keira was down for a nap, I managed to make a butterfly and put it on one of the balls. It came out cute so now I need more practice to get better at it so it looks nicer. Keira was pretty clingy and fussy so I wasn't really able to do much myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment