Monday, May 16, 2011

Lousy days are . . . lousy.

Today was rainy and gray so it's not surprising that I didn't feel like doing anything. Yet, surprisingly, I managed to get a good amount of stuff accomplished. I cleaned and vacuumed both the living room and kitchen and washed the kitchen floor. I stuffed Keira's diapers from yesterday's laundry. Keira was fed, given her medicine and down for a nap. I put in a new load of laundry. All before noon. Then we packed up spare diapers & a bottle and headed out. We went to Target where we picked up Doug's vitamins, more wipes, milk and a new toy for Keira since I melted her other one (FYI, not everything for baby can/should be boiled).


From there we went to Michaels where we got some silver Sharpies to label our power cords. I also picked up a couple Ghiradelli caramel & chocolate squares for later. Couldn't help it. Then we filled the car up with gas and came home. I washed Keira's new toys, grabbed something to eat, gave Keira a bottle and medicine, and put in another load of laundry. I feel pretty accomplished for today. I wonder if I'll get anything done tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment