Saturday, May 21, 2011

It's been a cruddy week, weather-wise. I don't think I've done anything more than take care of Keira on Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm sure I did some laundry and neatening up, but other than that, I can't think of anything. On Thursday, we went to my mom's house to work on our Disney t-shirts. I had cleaned up a photo of my grandfather with Mickey Mouse and wrote Reunion 2001 on the page in a Disney font. On Friday, we went back and printed the onto transfer paper and ironed them on the shirts. Since either my mom or grandma could watch Keira, my sister & I went shopping.. I still don't fit into most of my shorts or jeans since giving birth. Close, but just not enough.

I really think they need to make a universal sizing chart for women's clothing, especially pants. I got a pair of shorts in a size 3 and another in a size 7 and they fit they same. I could understand a slight difference, but that's ridiculous.

Today, my sister is coming to watch Keira while I try to get some painting done. I'm really not in the mood to do it, but considering we haven't had the heater panels on for almost 2 years now, it's definitely time.

No comments:

Post a Comment