Thursday, October 28, 2010

I did it.

I finally did it. I started a blog. After much debating and procrastinating, I broke down and hit the create button. It took me a long time because I kept deliberating about topics, thinking I should have a focus. Then I it occurred to me. Why? Why did I need a specific topic to blog about? There are so many things happening in my life, especially right now. My 30th birthday was 2 days ago. My husband and I are expecting our first child at the end of February/beginning of March. We signed papers back in March making us first-time homeowners. In June, I simultaneously graduated Massage Therapy school and was laid off from my job.

My blogs will most likely be random, based on what I've dealt with recently, whether I post daily, weekly, or sporadically. It will probably be quite often in the beginning, maybe even several times a day. Since it's what I'm primarily dealing with right now, be prepared for alot of posts about baby gear, parenting techniques and my thoughts and (sometimes strong) opinions. If you don't agree with my opinions, that's fine. Each to their own, your child, your choice. But please remember that works both ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment