Thursday, October 28, 2010

Finally met a local babywearer

Today I went grocery shopping. I don't mind doing it, but I usually wait until we need a bunch of stuff and go to BJ's. While I was there, I met a woman who was wearing her little boy. He was so content and happy (and cute as a button). I started talking to her and found out it was a BabyHawk and that she has been babywearing for years (she has 4 kids altogether). We chatted for a bit and she gave me some info on a local moms group, but she did give me the heads up that most of them aren't the babywearing, cloth diapering, breastfeeding types (the range of our conversation). She did agree that there are really few of those in our area, unfortunately. It was nice to see someone actually babywearing for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment