Sunday, October 31, 2010

Birthday Get together

Last night, D & I had a small get together with friends for my 30th birthday. I consider it a good night. D would have liked to have more people. Being more than 5 months pregnant, I was really not in the mood to do food prep and cleaning for more than 60 people. Since it was for my birthday and not his, I won. We have tons of food leftover since I always buy way more than needed, but I would rather that than run out when we have company. To me, that's just being a bad host.Of course, our friends wanted to see the baby's room. It's not finished but it doesn't need much more work. And alot of the conversation was about baby stuff, but what are you going to do? I was glad our friends were able to come considering that they probably had better offers for Halloween parties. And now I'm 30. I think it's gonna be a good age.

No comments:

Post a Comment